Friday, February 27, 2009

beat

I'm slacking big time!


Before lastnight, I hadn't been to the gym in 4 days. (although I did work out a home in little spirts after the boys went to bed)


So lastnight I went. Did 2 miles on the treadmill and 5.5 on the stupid bike. I hate that thing! I do the Rolling Hills option and it just kicks my butt. I only do it for 20 minutes but it really is a workout.. Feels nice when it's over though. On top of the bike and the treadmill, I did my arms. 1 set of 15 on each..


Might go tonight depending on what time Aaron gets out of work and how long dinner takes to eat and clean up..


Aaron's ben slacking too. But he's starting to run outside on March 1st. I'll probably do the same once I can lay out a running route.. thats one thing I hate about here! There is no place to run!




2 comments:

  1. i dont know if you've seen this but you can set a route here
    http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

    i lurve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete