Sunday, February 8, 2009

maaannn

Yesterday morning, I hit up the gym. First time in two days. I'm really slacking and finding myself unmotivated alot more. Not sure why.

But I didn't eat anything before I went and I think that might have contributed to how awful I did -

I ended up running the 2 miles in the end but I'm not going to lie, it sucked and I didn't do it all at once like I normally do. I did one mile w.o stopping and the walked for 2 minutes. Did another half mile, and got off and did the bike for only 2 miles. Then I did my arms (two sets of 10 on each but I added more weight on some) and then hopped back on he bike for what I thought would be another mile but I only had another half mile in me. So all in all, I edventually did the 2 but just broke it up a little..

So on a day like today, when Aaron's home in the morning, I'll usually go to the gym but I'm still sitting here on te computer. I have yet to give the boys their breakfast and have yet to take a shower. Soooo, I'll end up going tonight probably..

In other news - I took Noah to teh doctors the other day and he wouldn't get on the scale so they had me get on and then had me get on with him so they could figure out the weight... now this is going to be depressing - it said that I weighed 144! UGH.. PUKE! WHAT?! I think that I need a set of doctors scales cuz apparently our are off 4lbs. Or atleast that is what I thought until I got home and weighed myself on ours - the SAME! How on Earth did I gain 4 pounds? Ugh.. I don't know but it's a big ego killer..

I weighed myself this morning and I was 141.. but you're always lighter in the morning anyway, right?

Annnnd I bought my first bikini yesterday. Man, that was a mistake. Buuut it gives me more motivation to keep going at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment