Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pasta = motivator?!

Ha.. so it seems like every night that I have pasta, I kick ass at the gym.. strange, right?

Tonight I did 2.27 miles on the darling treadmill and 4.50 miles on the bike. Also my normal arm workouts. 2 sets of 10 on each machine. So I think I did pretty awesome.

The gym was the most popular place on the Earth tonight! When I was at about 1.50 on the treadmill, Tiffany came in. She started using the elipitical and I knew that she was waiting for the treadmill cuz that's what she does - (runs 4 or 5 miles) but I kept on trucking. And about 5 or 6 cars pulled in outside(cuz there is a huge window that looks from the gym to the parking lot) and left. I'm sure it was all people who were like,"darnit, I want to go in there and work out but I can't because there are two other people in there!" Which is fine by me. I think that 2 people should be the max in this gym. It's really small.. like Ive said before. .

Sooo here is my new goal - to run 3 miles (without stopping) by the end of Febuary. I know that I can do it.. and it's going to be a piece of cake. I HAVE to do it because if my Dad ( who happens to be over 50) can do it and then some, I can too! Plus, I want to run in The Turkey Trot next November which is 3 miles.. so by then, lol I hope to be over 3 miles.. probably 5-6ish.. then I would kick ass on that Trot! And I get to run it with my Dad and probably Aaron so that's cool..

So yes, that is my long term goal - to run in The Turkey Trot in November..

1 comment:

  1. pasta is good for you when you're running...the good carbs, good energy!!!

    ReplyDelete