Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 days!

It has been 4 days since I hauled my butt to the gym! That is unacceptable. And pathetic.

So I went this mornin. I did a mile and a half on the treadmill to start off with and then 15 minutes on the bike. After the bike, I did one set of 20 on each arm weight machine and then hopped back on the treadmill for another half mile. So all in all, I think I did okay. Just 2 miles all together on the treadmill but I also did the bike(which I don't normally do)

And one thing that flipping rocks issss I'm down to a size 8 American Eagle jeans!! Heck yea baby! I put 'em on and they aren't too tight, or too lose.. just right! Now if I can only keep it that way..

In bad news though, I'm up 5lbs.. so I'm exactly at where I started at a month ago. I guess maybe it's muscle? Because even when I was at 140, I wasn't quite fitting into these size 8 jeans..

Who knows... but now I have a problem.. not to sure exactly what it is but my right knee is busted.. busted like it's difficult to walk up the stairs, busted.. but it didn't effect my running today. Which I totaly thought it would. Aaron says it's because I run wrong. And I'm sure he's right but I just can't quite grasp the way he's telling me to run when I'm actually on the treadmill.. I don't know..

1 comment:

  1. you may want to try shoe insoles for your knee, i had to get some because i was having similar problems, but it got better.

    ReplyDelete