Wednesday, February 4, 2009

lame-o

So Ive missed the gym for 2 days now. Mainly because Noah's been sick. So hopfully I can go tonight when AAron gets out of work and continue my 2mile streak. Maybe I'll push myself a little farther who know... hopefully I can push myself to just the two mile mark lol..

That's te bad thing about taking a day or two off.. I have no motivation to go back. But once I get there, I'm in the zone. It's just the matter of getting there that I have no motivation for.

3 comments:

  1. you better find your ass in the gym tonight. i ran just 2.25 miles today. i need to get back in my groove. motivation vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you can do it!!!
    I dont know if I've told you but I'm running a half marathon in April. I've been training and so on Sunday when it was 9 degrees outisde, I bundled up and ran 6 miles in 50 minutes. It was awesomeeeeee.
    It shows in your blogs that you're getting stronger and are able to do more! Thats what is important and that is so awesome! Love reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks for the motovation! I'll be getting ready to go soon. Once I get there, I'm soild.. hopefuly no one will be there that way I can do my thang and not worry about who wants to use the treadmil next.

    ReplyDelete