Sunday, February 1, 2009

To the gym!

Well, it's 9:30am on Sunday and I figure that I should get my butt to the gym before the Superbowl. So hopefully, after two days away, I can continue my 2 mileness.

More to come..

So I'm back after a nice long well deserved shower.

I ran 2 miles which took me 20 minutes. (burned 150 cals) Then did my arms. 2 sets of 10 on each and decided to try the bike fo 20 minutes. Normally I hate the bike just as much as the eliptical but I pushed myself on the hilly workout for the whole 20 minutes. I went 5.1 miles. Burned 100 cals.

I think I did pretty well. I didn't do my workout dvd lastnight because Noah wouldn't go to bed. He was up until 10:30! So I had to push extra hard at the gym. Not sure if I'll go tomorrow or not. Aaron will be home all day so there really isn't any reason not to. I think I'm just tired now. Tomorrow morning, I'l be ready again..

In other news, it's 55 out! We'll probably be taking the boys for a wagon ride, too later on. Plus, I think I'm goin to get my hair cut and then watch the superbowl..

NOt eve sre who I'm rooting for. Probably the Cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment