Monday, January 26, 2009

Wicked slacker!

3 days ago, I told Aaron that Id like to take the night off because I feel like the kids are kinda like, "wtf?" We're always at the gym! It's like we rush to eat dinner and let it digest before we take off. I usually go first and when I get home and shower, Aaron goes. Then he gets home and showers and it's time for bed. So I feel like the boys are being jipped of time with us.

So we took that night off. And yesterday, AAron had duty all day and night so I couldn't go anywhere. I thought I might break out the biggest loser dvd after the kids went to bed but by that time, it was already 10:30! Soo, I'm a wicked slacker. AND, I'm not going to be able to go today because we're traveling to MAryland for Erica's Dad's wake. It takes two hours to get there and obviously 2 hours back. The wake is at 3 but they want us there at 1 to help out.

Tuesday will be my butt kicking day at the gym! I already am starting to feel flabby all over. Yesterday all I did was sit around and think, "what can I eat?"

So results Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. safe travels to maryland & me/rob went out this weekend while my mom as in town & i was tellin him about the biggest loser dvd so i picked on up.. not sure if it's the one you got but i'm going to try it out today.. i hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the biggest looser DVD workout!

    ReplyDelete