Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ugh

The gym kicked my butt tonight. Wait, let me stat off by saying, excuse all of te typos that you might read in this. I'm on Aaron's laptop and I can never type right on the damn thing.

Anyway, so yesh, it kicked my butt. I only ran 1.25miles before my kees were killing me so I tried the eliptical. I told mself that I was going to do 20mins. HA! I did 5 and quit. I had a major sharp pain on the side of my right calf and was afraid to push any farther. So I lifed. I did 2 sets of 10 on each and called it a night. I hate that. I hate that I couldn't push myself any harder. I mean, after all, it is mind over matter but I just didn't want to ruin myself for tomorow.

But I can say, it feels good to get back in there after 3-4days off.I like to sweat. I like feeling tired when I'm done. But best of all, I love the shower afterwards. Just standing in there in the hot water, letting it just run over ya. That's the best. (I hope I didnt make that sounds too poronish!)

But on an even better note, I crammed this fat ass into a size 6 yesterday for that wake! Ha~ Can you believe that? I'm notmally a 10. These we Gap dress pants so I dont know if they run different or whatver but it felt nice. Even Erica, when she saw me said, "wow skinny mini!" But I really can't tell that much of a difference. It does feel nice though that someone else notices. I think I'm just losing alot of fat in my legs which makes it way easier to cram them into a smaler size. Either way, it fels sweet and thats te kind of thing that is going to keep me motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment