Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting there!

So I did a mile in 9:22 lastnight! I'm slowly getting there. I was nice because the past few nights I've been going by myslef because my neighbor has been sick. So I can kinda do my own thing and not have to worry about weather or not she wants to use the treadmil next or whatever (cuz there is only one) but she's going with me tonight. Oh well, hopefully I can keep up on my game!

Not seeing any weightloss though. Maybe because I'm gaining muscle? I hope thats the reason, anyway. I've been working out my arms pretty good, too! So I'm psyched to hopefully not have flabby arms anymore..

Today my neighbor came up with a Dvd. that Billy bootcamp guy or whatever. It was pretty intense. I kinda laughed at it at first but after just a hlaf hour, it was kicking my ass. And boy did I feel stupid running around the livingroom flailing my arms and kicking at the air! But I broke a sweat so it must have been doing something..

I'll be hitting the gym again tonight around 6. Hopefully no one will be there. I've been lucky so far and havent had a soul in there with me(except for when my neighbor goes) but everytime Aaron goes, there is always people there which discourages him to work out. The whole gym is about the size of a public restroom so it's kinda hard to do you thing if there are more than 2 people there.. he started going around 8 and there hasnt been anyone there so hopefully that stay that way..

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to comment back...yes, there is a meal plan with P90X. At first I wanted to follow it exactly by the book, but really, it's just focused on proteins and then slowly adds in the carbs, like a lot of other plans do. So I'm just eating a lot of meats right now!

    ReplyDelete