Friday, January 16, 2009

Skipper

Yeah, I skipped the gym tonight. I feel like such a loser.

I was planning on getting up at 5 and heading in before the boys woke up and Aaron had to go to work. Obviously I didn't. Benji woke up at like 4:45 and wouldn't go back to sleep until I made him a bottle and rocked him for 45 minutes. By that time, Aaron was just getting up. Then I was thinking that I could go when Aaron got home. He didn't get home until 4pm and then we had to order dinnre because my cousin and her daughter were coming at 5:30 and we needed to feed them.. soooo I guess I'll just have to hit it up tomorrow.

I hate that now I feel like I'm losing my motivation! My neighbor has been ditching me to sit around her house. She called this afternoon to tell me that wouldnt be able to do anything for 10 days because she has bronchitus(spellings way off there) It's not like she was doing anything with me anyway so I dont really mind. Plus, I really would like it if she kinda stayed away. The last thing I need is the boys to come down with it. I sound heartless..

I'm kinda happy that she hasnt been working out with me though. I feel like I do way better in the gym by myslef. I'm not worried about what she's doing or if she's doing it better or faster. I'm a wicked competitor when it comes to that kinda of stuff. And I want to be able to show her up because all she talkes about is how she went to OCS.. yada, yada.. whatever. She didn't make it all the way through so who cares? But it makes me feel good when I'm beating her at something. I'm such a bitch...but she's the same way I guess. We kinda admitted that to eachother after one of our runs. I told her that I wouldn't quit until she did and she said the same thing to me..well, who's the quitter now? Lol okay, me.. but tomorrow, I'll be the winner!

5 comments:

  1. I shall comment because no one has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww stay motivated. I feel the same way about working out with someone else. I would rather be alone. It's freezing here so I hate going to the gym, I cringe thinking about the cold ass car!! Anywho go run tonight, even if it's just 10mins, run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way, nice ass picture up in the heading...haha is that the hinnie in shape motivater you need??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have skipped, but it doesn't sound like you were making excuses...sometimes it's just not feasible to make it to the gym. But next time you can't go to the actual gym, do some exercises at home, like squats and crunches and stuff. :) I think starting next week, I might include some of my favorite parts of the P90X workouts because they're all at-home exercises.

    ReplyDelete