Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I failed

Went to the gym this morning and started to run my normal mile. For some reason today, I didn't have it in me. I ran a half mile at 6.5 mph and it nearly killed me. I just quit. I dont like to think of myself as a quitter and it wasnt like me. So I'm pretty disapointed in myself. Anyway, I walked for a minute and then did a quater mile running at 6.7mph. Stopped, walked, and ran it again at 7.1mph.. so I did finally manage to do my mile, just in sections. Which, when I came home and told Aaron, he said that it might be better do do that because it builds up you stanema when you run fast then walk and do it again. So I ran my mile, did the bike for a mile and the usual arm weights and stuff. Then I hopped back onto the treadnil and did another quarter mile at 6.5mph and a 2 incline..

Sooo, I feel okay..I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment