Friday, January 9, 2009

gettin better

First- excuse the typos. I'm on Aarons laptop becuase I'm annoyed with mine and how slow it's being. I always have wicked typos when I use this thing.

So, we hit up the "new" gym tonight. I made mysef run a mile. I did it in 11 minutes. Sooo apparently, the other day when we ran outside, we wernt running an 8 minute mile.. soo 11 minutes is still better than 13! My goal - 7 minutes. I'm pretty sure that I can do it. Just gotta keep working on it. I also did a mile on the bike. Lemme tell u, I"m glad that I did that thing second because it was killer in my theighs! After that I did some weights to try and tone up these flabby arms. And then called it quits. We were only there for about 45 minutes but I still think we did a pretty nice workout.

If we can do this almost everynight, I'll be in prime shape in no time! Cant wait! I just hope that I stay motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment