Tuesday, October 6, 2009

whoops

"You're killing meee" was totally supposed to be on my http://speakerspeakingincode.blogspot.com/ blog.. whoopsy..

Anyway, I ran 3 miles around this stupid neighborhood the day before yesterday and then went to the gym and lifted.. now I'm sore... Took yesterday off, and now I'm due back at the gym. Problem is, I have a belly ache.

Do you ever get that nervous feeling? Like butterflies but really, they're bats because they're not the "good" butterflies..well, that's what I have. I get it every once in a while and it eats me. The last time I had it real bad was in 8th grade when my Grandfather had a heart attack while I was away at basket ball camp.. it hasn't been that bad since but I still get it and worry that something happened.. ya know?

It's hard living far away from friends and family. Things can happen and you're the last to know because you're, out of sight, out of mind, I guess.. I hate this feeling. Normally I can go for a run and it goes away.. so hopefully after dinner I can run it out.

On a different note, I'm DYING for new running sneaks!

1 comment: