Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I swear I'm not a stalker.













Meet Jillan. She's my "inspiration" that I've been talking about. She ran the 20 miler with Aaron. Anyway, shes awesome. She has ran almost every race this year. I have only come across a few where her name isn't on the finishers list. And she's always finishing in the top 5 for her (our ) age group. (she's 26) Her pace is around 8:36 a mile. Sweet.

I now want her to be my BFF. Seriously. I need a running partner! I need a MOTIVATED running partner. Someone who wont quit when it gets hard. Someone who is better than me so I can motivate myself to be a better runner.

I mean, she's a distance runner. I have decided that a distance runner is what I want to be. As long as my pace is under 10 minutes a mile, I'm golden.

Now.. I'm thinking about signing up for this Halloween 5k. BUT you are "encouraged" to wear a costume. WHAT? Okay.. what kind of costume amd I going to wear while I run? Maybe just paint my face?

Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!

ps - I ran 4 miles on the stupid treadmil tonight. I hate that thing. Guess Id better get some cold weather running clothes.

3 comments:

  1. I have no suggestions as to what you could wear to the Halloween 5K. Personally, I would just show up as if it were any other race. HA.

    As for getting some running clothes for cold weather, I HIGHLY suggest Under Armour!! Their stuff is perfect!! You can even find UA at Marshall's and TJ Maxx, so you won't have to spend a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I just like they title of the post.

    ReplyDelete