Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Okay fine

                                                         This is me, and I was runnnnnniiinnngggg!

Yes, that is a dish towel. I can't run without it. I hate looking at how far I've gone or how far  I have left to go.

Anyway, Aaron took this picture. Hes been asking me why I haven't taken any pictures of our "awesome new treadmill" or posting any status updates on Facebook about it. (which I have by the way) He's so proud of it, and spent a lot of money on it. I guess he figures that I post everyday on Facebook about whatever I want and he's hurt that I haven't bragged more about the treadmill. So here it is.

Our treadmill is pretty awesome. Except we've had it under two weeks and the incline is broken. The power cord got stuck in the actual treadmill as it was declining and it pinched it. So now we've got to get someone out here to take a look at it and hopefully fix it..

Ive ran on it every day but one since we bought it. I think Ive put in a little over 20 miles on it.. so that feels good. It feels good to have that runners high again. Ya know?

So I guess now that Im back into running, I should sign up for another 5k. Aaron said he wants me to be running a 10k by the time he gets back. So I've got 7 months to shape up.. we'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment