Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FUNK

I'm in such a funk with running for some reason. My last two 5k's on the treadmill have been 30 minutes or over and I can't seem to push myself any harder. Just a few weeks ago I was doing a 28minute 5k and now this. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that a few weeks ago, the incline was broken and I was running flat. Now that it's fixed, throughout the whole 3.2 miles, it's inclining and declining from 0% to 3%. Which may not seem like much, but when you've been running on no incline for a while, that 3% is noticeable.

Obviously having the incline is a good thing. It makes it feel like you're actually running outside. (well, as good as a treadmill can I guess) But man, I must be really out of shape!

Anyway, I've started watching what I eat, too. Which is huge for me. I am NOT a dieter. That's why I workout - so I can eat whatever the hell I want. Obviously that isn't working. So now I'm watching it and even keeping track of it on my Ipod.

I would just like to see some weight loss.  Just 2 pounds would make me happy right about now. I'm still stuck at 132. And it goes between 132 and 134. Never higher, never lower. I need to get below 130 before bathing suit season. (Which is probably next week considering I do live in NC) I would just like to feel a little bit of confidence when I put that bikini on.. just a little. Enough to not run back inside and throw a tank top and shorts over myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment