Thursday, February 24, 2011

I feel like I have 50 billion places to track my workout! LOL I do it here, I do it on www.myfitnesspal.com (my user name is ibejackerz if you'd like to add me) I do it on the Live Strong app on my Ipod..and on dailymile.com it's all over the place!

Last night I did 2.88 miles on the "weight loss" option. I love all of these options. It makes running on the treadmill a little more fun. So the weight loss option has 3 levels. I do level 1. Level ones speed goes to 7.4mph and doesn't go slower than 5.2 - so thats a steady run and sprint. You do each interval for 30 seconds before it switches.

Starts at 5.2 then goes to 5.9, then 6.2, 6,9, 7.4.Like I said, you do each for 30 seconds. When you hit 7.4, you start going back down all the way to 5.2 - then it starts going back up again. The whole 30 minute workout, I did 4 sets(?) I guess you would call 'em. Of up and down. It was pretty intense and I felt great,(sore but great) afterwards.

I burned 324 calories and ran for 2.88 miles.

Today will be the first day off since we bought it on Saturday. It's gotten a lot of use, too! With the Live Strong treadmill, you can track your workouts.  When I get back on tomorrow, I'll write down how many miles Ive done, how many hours I've logged and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment