Wednesday, March 2, 2011

28:59 5k time on the treadmill tonight! Guess it's time to sign up for another race. There is one in Emerald Isle in April. It's also a half marathon, but I'm totally not ready for that. I'm hoping to be able to run a 10k in a few months, but Id probably better get a few more 5k's under my belt first. I still struggle with those.

The last 5k I did was almost a year ago. WOW! Yeah, April of 2010 I did the Dodge the Deer 5k back home. I dont think my time was very good either. Its amazing how easy it is to slack or fall off the wagon, I guess you can say.

But I am very happy that we bought a treadmill. We use it daily. We've had it for 2+ weeks now and I've missed two days. And thats great because those were off days.. it's good to give your muscles a break.

As far as weight goes though, I'm still at 133. Plus its that time of the month so I'm bloated anyway. So hopefully this time next week, I can report a weight loss..

Thats about it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment