Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh golly!

I just went and did something really stupid.

I signed up for a 10k. I'm an idiot. I don't know what makes me think I can run a 10k!(6.2miles) Just because I ran an hour a couple of weeks ago? Man oh man what have I gotten myself into?

But, now that I've signed up, Id better start training. I have no real time goal in mind. I'd just like to be able to finish it. Not to mention cross it off of my Day Zero project. :)

It's called, Run for the Warriors <- you can check it out there. It's for a great cause and if you're in the Jacksonville area around May 14th, you can come down and show your support or even donate online :)

Anyway, it's done. I am already signed up. I've alreay paid. Now all I have to do is start training.. yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment