Wednesday, August 12, 2009

W2D3 Complete!

Yeah, we kicked it's ass this morning.

It was nice and cool, sun was under some clouds, and we ran a different route. Which I like WAY better.

Friday when we go, I'm bringing my camera. I shouldn't have to take the boys so I should be able to snap some good pictures.

Oh annnd, I found out today that there is a 5k on Base on Saturday! I'm signing up. It's $30 normally but if Aaron and I do it, it's free I guess because it has something to do with his work. I dont know but I'll do anything that's free. Especially since we're trying to save as much money as possible for our trip home next week.

Anyway, here's the link:http://www.marinecorpshistorichalf.com/Left_Nav/MCM_Event_Series/RunStock.htm

and if you're interested, it even gives a download to see what the course is going to look like.

Now, I'm not positive that we're doing it yet. When I talked to Aaron, he said we'll talk about it when he gets home. (Which is tomorrow) but even if he would just watch the boys, I would love to be able to run this one by myself.. just to see how I could do ya know? But he probably wont let me because I know he wants to run it, too.. Hmph. I guess we'll have to suck it up and take the jogger. That is the reason we bought it, isn't it? Well, yeah it is but boy does it suck to run with.

Anyway, I'll update once I know more..

As for the C25K ladies - keep up the awesome work! I'm so psyched that so many of you have joined! We're really kicking its butt! Has anyone else signed up for a 5k yet? C'mon ladies! You can do it!

2 comments:

  1. I FOUND YOUR BLOG...I'M FOLLOWING YOU! YEAAAA FOR KICKING ASS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Yanick! I'm following you, too!

    ReplyDelete