Tuesday, August 11, 2009

W2D3 (C25K)

Well, today was the start of week 2 day 2. Tomorrow will be week 2 day 3. Not sure how many we're going to be doing for week 2. We've just kind of been doing whatever. You're supposed to do 3 times a week, one day one, one day off.. but when we started last week, we started Tuesday (I think) and ran Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I guess we feel like we're getting a foot up because we're not skipping a day. We allow the weekeds for rest. Although we don't completely rest. We'll normally walk one night and run one morning.

Our 5k is in 6ish weeks. The program is supposed to take you 9 weeks so I think we're kind of stepping it up because we didn't allow ou sleves enough time before we signed up for this 5k.

I'm excited to see what my time will be. I know it's all about running distance and taking your time but for me it's not. I have to beat a certain time.. it's my goal.. that's all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for you & can't wait to hear how you do with your 5k. I know 6 wks may seem like a ways away but it'll be here before you know it! Hopefully by then I'll be a dedicated C25k runner too! :) The 5k's I'm looking at in Oct are only 4-7 wks into the program (depending on which run I do)...so I'll probably do one of the later ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you're joining us! Its fun updating every day and seeing everyone progress!
    Yay Faith!

    ReplyDelete