Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Running outside

Sucks. Haha. I mean, I suck at it! I ran a mile outside for the first time since.. well, we were stationed at Lejeune.. and it was hard!

I didn't believe anyone when they said that running outside was so much different than running on the treadmill but now I do..

I started out front of our house and ran Aaron's normal route. He was watching me out te window and said that my first mistake was starting out too fast. And I totally agree because I was so winded by the first hill.

But, I made it. And I plan on getting better. I mean, I HAVE the ability, and the stanema (I guess) but since I was running at no incline on the treadmill, the hills outside killed me.. but I'll get there!

Other than that, I'm still stuck at 140lbs. Can't seem to shake it..

How is everyone else doing?!

1 comment:

  1. hey lady. keep up the good work. i know you can do it. make sure you're not running too fast, keep your heart rate around 120...that's fat burning...slower and longer :) Sounds dirty!!! Anywho I'm thinking of you, you can do it. You have plenty of time before summer, kick that weights ass. (And not that you need to, but I know you want too...Okay I'm gonna shut up)

    ReplyDelete