Saturday, March 28, 2009

My 1st 5k!

Well, my Dad called me this morning to ask how my running was coming along. (ha) And asked me if Aaron and I would want to run a 5k back home in May with him. Awesome!

So now on to the training! The last time I ran was what, 3-4 days ago. So now I realy have something to work for! I'm excited! Aaron and I went to Dicks and I bought myself a new tank top and a new runners jacket (I guess thats what you call it) Because it's so nasty here with the rain and all.. it never seems to stop.

So, I'll be running tonight after he gets back. (he took Noah to see Monsters VS. Aliens) and I will try to run every day until the race.

My goal is to master the big hills out back. If my 50 yea old father can do it, there is no reason I can't!

Yay for motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment