Sunday, March 29, 2009

2.24 miles

On the hills today! 2.24 is purdy darn good if ya ask me. Too bad I'm BEAT.
Since we've been running the hills, I've always thought that Aaron and I were running the same direction. Turns out, we've been running the oppisite way from eachother. Where I go right, he goes left.. haha.. so today, he's running my way and tomorrow I'll run his. Just to see if the hills are any different. He says that he has one killer hill and I'm wondering if it's any worse than my killer hill. We'll see..

He's trying to run 3.2 miles. He's kinda crazy..

I ran by myself. Ashley and her hubby walked the hills earlier. But I've come to the conclusion that I do better when I'm alone anyway.. not sure why..

So.. hopefully I'll start seeing some moe weight loss here soon. I've got 20lbs to drop and I'd like to do it before the 5k in May.

I have a feeling that these hills are going to make it hard for me to stay motivated so I might have to switch it up a little. I HAVE to run tomorrow because Tuesday Aaron has duty. Tuesday will probably be my off day. According to this training schedule that I found online, you should have two off days a week. One completely off and another you stil should run but just not as far.

And that's that =]

No comments:

Post a Comment