Thursday, September 17, 2009

Twenty six


Don't ask me why the picture is sideways. I suck at this stuff.. Buuut, my race number is 26 and that is my (wayyy to big) shirt!

Still not sure if Aaron's running or not.. we'll see come Sunday morning...

Ash and I went to pick up the packets and saw the majority of the track. It seems pretty sweet. Not just pavement! We get to run through a field! It'll be a nice change..


I ran 2 miles this morning and felt like dying. - Not sure if I posted about it yet- Guess thats what I get for taking an extra day off.. Hopefully things will start to shape up and I can get my breathing under control..

Today, my breathing was unreal. I couldn't catch my breath. And Gunner was being a pain in the ass.. like he's never run with me before. He was all over the place.. not focused like he normally is.. which, I guess, made me lose focus. Then I started worrying that I wasn't breathing right and after that happens, it's all down hill for me because I can't think about anything else.

How the hell am I going to sign up for a half when I can't even control a 3 miler? I guess I'm not doing as well as I thought I would be at this point..

There is a half marathon December 13th and I want to make it my new goal to run it.. sooo I need to get with it..

Race - 3 days!

2 comments:

  1. You just had a bad runninf day. Everyone has them. You know you are a kickass runner so don't let that one day get you down!

    GOOD LUCK NUMBER 26!!!

    ReplyDelete