Tuesday, February 22, 2011

As much as I didn't want to, this morning I hopped on our treadmill and ran. I'm just glad to have it over with. 30 minutes can sometimes feel like forever on a treadmill..

Today I did the "foot hill" option. Where you pick the speed and the incline goes up and down. On a level 1, the incline goes up to 3.5. (which is enough for me) I think Aaron did his last night on a level 2 and I think he said it went up to an incline of 7.5 - here is a picture of him tackling the foot hills.


My. Oh. My! He's sexy when he's sweaty!

You wont see any pictures of me on the treadmill though. Because I look like a crazy, out of breath, dying monkey. And I don't want anyone to have to witness that.

Feels good to finally get back in the swing of things though. Ya know? After not being at the gym since the beginning of January, and only running outside here and there when I feel like I absoulty have to, I haven't been doing much.

 And it shows! I'm 133lbs - the weight itself is fine for my height. But after having two kids, my hips and legs will never been the same. And I feel like thats where I hold the majority of my fat. Hopefully sticking with the treadmill and doing some squats and lundges will help. I just have to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment