Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Into the swing of things.

Gotta get back into the swing of things. It's been so hard to workout with only having one car. We sold Aaron's Jeep back in December and I've only been back to the gym a handful of times since. I have been running outside when I can. I did 3.3 miles on base the other day. Which surprised me.. I like knowing that I can still push myself to do 3. Even after taking some time off. I've never been able to do that before. Even back in high school when I was really athletic.

We went to the commissary the other day, and I've always wondered out loud how many miles it is from the front gate to the Cstore. So we checked it out on the odometer and it was about 4 miles. It always seemed like it was longer than that. I know I could run it, and one day, maybe when my parents are down and they can watch the boys, I'll try it.

Oh, and we finally gave in and decided to buy a treadmill. I always said I wouldn't own one because I'd much rather run outside. But outside really isn't going to be an option much longer with Aaron deploying and me not having anyone to watch the boys. I sold the jogger when we first moved here. They're too big for it now anyway.. and Noah ALWAYS put up a fight when he had to ride in it.

So this weekend were buying this:
It's the Live strong T13.0
On the Live strong website, it gets all positive reviews. We tried it out at Dick's and the belt seemed nice and padded.. pretty comfortable.. so I'm looking forward to using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment