Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FINALLY

A gym membership! I've ben down here for 2 months and have gained some weight. I've been running here and there, but only when I feel really bad about myself. I know that the gym on base housing is free, but I've heard rumors that you had to pay for child care - which wasn't the case at Quantico. You brought your kids, and volunteered your time 3 times a month to watch other peoples kids. It was nice-

So I finally trugged the boys over and got a child care punch card. As I understand, You pay for this card. You can pay $10, $20, or $40 and you get like a meal ticket punch card. Each time you bring your kiddos, they punch your card. I bought a $20 card, which is good for 11 times of dropping  your kids off. What I didn't realize is, each kid is a punch. So when I bring both the boys, thats two punched each time. Thats a load of crap! Totally not cool. Soo, I figured it out that if I go 5 times a week, I'll have to renew my card every week. Which means, $20 each week, which adds up to about .. what, $80? Is that right?! For some reason, before I only made it out to $60.. which I still this is awful! - I've always been terrible with Math -

ANYWAY, I think thats a flipping rip off. Soo, I'm going to call Gold's Gym, down the road and ask what their rates are. This is total bologna. It would be totally cool if I didn't have any kiddos.. Id be able to get in free. But since I have two, I have to get my card punched twice.. lame.

I feel like I might as well be getting a regular gym membership - not getting any kind of deals on base..

So I'll call Gold's tomorrow and find out what their rates are. Ive heard that they're $50 WITH childcare AND TANNING..

No comments:

Post a Comment