Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hills















This is the "hill" that I try to walk everyday. It's pretty massive. Can you imagine running it? Me neither. Aaron runs it like it's his job though. LOL This is at the top, looking down















This is the weight that I push. LOL. About 70lbs of cuteness.














This is me, half way up.














Oh, and this is the bottom..














FINISHED!

Anyway, this is just one of the hills. If you get to the top of this one, you'll come to an intersection. Go straight through it and there is another mile of hills. Only one is as steep as this but there are also more. The other "hills" are the ones I run.. they're still pretty rough.. but man do you feel a nice burn afterwards.

All together it is 3 miles. I walk them regularly. At least once a day. Now Ive got my neighbor doing it with me and we're going to try and start doing it twice a day. And on the days when she doesnt want to or can't, I'll run. (as long as Aaron is home to watch the boys b/c I still haven't gotten my double jogger)

I'm getting there. Still stuck at 135. But hey, it's not 140!

1 comment:

  1. WOW...I felt like I was on the walk with you!!!

    ReplyDelete