Monday, June 22, 2009

Dreaming

I had a dream last night that was so frustrating!
I dreamed that I was running a 5k back home. I was trying to get an awesome time.. but everything just seemed to get in my way.. something was always preventing me from actually making it over the finish line! I even woke up tired! LOL

Do you ever have those kinds of dreams? I wonder what they mean. ..

I had to go out tonight and run just to make sure I could! I just ran 2 miles but I did it easily.. which is nice to finally be able to say.. okay, well.. I can run about a mile and a half easily.. the last half mile, I'm about dead..

I ran the same a few nights ago. I've been taking Gunner to wear him out. I'll take him on the first mile and then drop him at the house and run the next mile. He's normally dead by the time I get him home but it makes him less hyper at night..

I was down to 134. Not sure if I posted that or not.. but got on the scale this morning and was 135.. darn.. but, I'm getting there.. the other day, I actually refused 5 Guys! And if anyone knows what 5 Guys is and how much I LOVE it, you know I'm being serious about eating right. .

No comments:

Post a Comment