Saturday, June 20, 2009

do I always have to have a title?

Ive been walking the hills every night for abour 4 days and 2 days ago, I ran 2.1something miles. Which surprized me because I didn't think it was that far. I felt like I could have went forever though. I took Gunner with me on the first lap but he was slacking.

I'm down to 134lbs! Thats -3lbs in a little over a week. Ive been watching what I eat and trying to get out and exercise every night.

I think what started it all was camping. Aaron and I drank water the whole time. Nothing else and bearly ate because we were so busy. We're going camping again this weekend (27th) so maybe I can do the same thing. I would Love, love, lovee to get down to 130 before this weekend buuut I doubt that'll happen. Especially today since it's thundering and raining out right now. Bummer. I could always go to the gym though..

No comments:

Post a Comment