Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well, shoot.

It's been 9 days since I last ran?! Holy moly!

Well, I ran in the rain. And it was cold so I got sick. Still am sick. Hate being sick! But I'm starting to get over it. I can bearly breathe at night.

I havent been running. I know, I'm supposed to be training for a 5k and at this rate, my 50something year old father is going to whoop my butt..(well, he will anyway because he's in the best shape, ever! But I would have like dto have a chance to beat him)

So, I'll have to start Saturday(again) Aaron has duty tomorrow. All day and night so I wont be able to do much of anything. .

BUT, believe it or not, I am down 2 lbs! So 138 baby! I'm getting there.. .

1 comment:

  1. keep up the hardwork. it takes a lot to change your lifestyle. it will happen for you jackie. just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete