Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally

Finally. I am feeling better! Still blowing my nose every hour but that beats every second, right?

So, I ran this morning, and boy did it kick my butt. I told myself I would do 4 laps, (which is 2 miles) but I didn't. I did 3 and died. So I only did 1.41 miles. Or thats what the Google Pedometer says anyway.

So tomorrow is another day and hopefully I can run at least 4. My Dad starts running on Wednesday and I'm sure he'll kick my butt in the 5k.. but I have to try to beat him! Lol

I have managed to get down to 137lbs! So that's nice. We've been eating ALOT healthier, too!

Thats it for now.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say you look HOT mommma if you title picture... did Ian take that? yayya for losin weight even tho i think you look great & for feelin better, dont worry you'll get back to runnin like you were before.. being sick just wears you down..

    ReplyDelete