Monday, May 11, 2009

t minus 5 days

Until the 5k! Man am I nervous! Especially considering I can only run 2 miles and a 5k is 3.2!

I've been running every day since I've been back in NY with the exception of yesterday (sunday = rest day) I plan on running tonight although I have no motivation to.

I still can't complete 3.2 miles on my runs. But I know, that when the day comes, I will be able to. I'm not much of a quitter. Especially when I know people will be watching. I'm just worried about my pace and breathing. And most importantly (to me) time. I doubt I'll be able to run it in under 30 minutes but I would be estatic if I could! Every mile that I run is at least 10 minutes though. If I could get myself down to 9 or even less, that would help, A LOT! But in 5 days, I doubt it'll happen.

In other news, I'm down to 137! Finally past 140 (for now!) Thank goodness! I was so sick of getting on the scale every single day and seeing 140 or above.. I just hope I can keep it this way.

I have been eating healthier since Ive been home. Lots of bananas. Which I love. And potassium rocks! So I know that eating right is obviously playing a great role in how much better I feel about myself..

Ive also notice d my love handles shrinking! YES! Now if I could just get rid of this awful stretch marks! LOL

I probably wont post again until after the race.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck lady!!! I will be running one too :)

    ReplyDelete