Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This is my weight loss blog

So my new blog as of Jan 6,09

My neighbor and I are tired of being fatasses so we've started running. Yesterday was our first day. We went to the gym on base and hit up the tredmils. We made it our goal to run a mile without stopping. Which we did. But holy hell! I have never in my life run a mile in more than 8 minutes! That's when I knew I was waaaay out of shape! It took me 13mins and 19secs. It was really depressing.. buuut we have decided to stink with it so far and ran again tonight. We didn't go to the gym. We just ran outside in our neighborhood. And the weather is crap! Raining and 32drgrees! Buuurr.. so we bundled all up and ran another mile. But we did it waaaay faster this time. About 8 minutes! I have no idea what was going on at the gym..

So anyways, this will be my own little weightloss blogger thingy. I am determined to get rid of this mommy pooch and fat thunder theighs before hubber and I go to Puerto Rico in September. I HAVE to look decent in a bikini! I HAVE to! Or else I'm not going.. '

So, as of today. Jan 6th,09 I weigh in at 145lbs. My goal - 130lbs.. or 125 would be great.. no wait.. okay I'm going to make my goal 120. That is what I was before I got pregnant with Noah..

Okay so goal weight - 120lbs by September.. that shouldnt be too hard! Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment